Amitabh Bachchan is No More!
Also we wonder why people love to spread FAKE news against Bachchan’s family especially of their deaths. Amitabh Bachchan is no more , Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, the fake suicide news of his daughter in law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been viral.
Reports claimed that Aishwarya had taken an overdose of tranquilizers following constant family fights over her steamy photo shoot with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil co-star Ranbir Kapoor. DISGUSTING!
Soon the news spread like a wildfire and finally it came to an end when the light eyed beauty made an appearance at ace designer Manish Malhotra’s party in December 2016. Well all we can say that such news creates unnecessary of sensationalism and we all should be cautious with such fake news. We wonder what Amitabh Bachchan will have to say about his death hoax. Also Read - KBC 13: Pankaj Kumar Singh, Who Suffers Juvenile Ankylosing Spondylitis, Feels Like He Has Attained Nirvana on Meeting Amitabh Bachchan
It’s indeed shocking that Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan‘s death news is yet again creating a huge storm on internet today. It’s a hoax and all the fans of AB can take a sigh relief. This bizarre and shocking news of AB’s death was trending since morning due to a fake Facebook post. The post had a collage picture of Amitabh lying down while his son Abhishek Bachchan was seen rushing towards the hospital is going viral. The picture is indeed disturbing and will make you question, who are these waste creatures on earth to spread such FAKE NEWS.
It’s indeed SAD! Well this isn’t the first time the news of Pink actor is grabbing headlines. Earlier in February in 2016, the sudden demise news of AB had almost given anyone and everyone a heart attack. The message of AB death spread like a fire on everyone’s mobile phones. The message reads, “At about 11 a.m. ET on Tuesday (February 23, 2016), our beloved actor Amitabh Bachchan passed away. Amitabh Bachchan was born on October 11, 1942 in Allahabad. He will be missed but not forgotten.”Also Read - KBC 13: When Jackie Shroff Was Stopped by Abhishek And Shweta as he Went to Take Amitabh Bachchan's Autograph
30 Things you must know about Amitabh Bachchan
1. He was named Inquilaab. However, at the suggestion of fellow poet Sumitranandan Pant, Harivansh Rai changed his name to Amitabh.
2. Although his surname was Shrivastava, his father had adopted the pen name Bachchan. Big B stuck to it.
3. He is the tallest top star in Hindi cinema. His height is 74 inches or 1.88 m.
4. Every filmmaker Bachchan approached thought he was too tall to be cast in a film.
5. He studied from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University.
6. He holds double master degree in arts.
7. He was very keen to join the Indian Air Force, but couldn’t.
8. His first job was with Shaw Wallace.
9. He later worked as a freight broker for the shipping firm Bird and Co.
10. His first car was a second-hand Fiat.
11. He was rejected by the All India Radio after an audition test.
12. He had spent a few nights on a bench in Mumbai’s Marine Drive.
13. He made his debut in 1969 as a voice narrator in Mrinal Sen's ‘Bhuvan Shome’.
14. He was also a voice narrator for Satyajit Ray’s ‘Shatranj Ke Khiladi’ in 1977.
15. He made his acting debut with ‘Saat Hindustani’, his only black and white film.
16. Bachchan received Rs. 1,000 for his debut film.
17. Comedian Mehmood offered him to stay in his own house during his struggling days.
18. The superstar has given 12 consecutive flops before his first big hit ‘Zanjeer’.
19. ‘Zanjeer’ changed his life for good.
20. He chose his screen name to be Vijay for over 20 flicks.
21. He met his wife Jaya for the first time at FTII, Pune.
22. He married Jaya Bhaduri in 1973, the year when their film ‘Zanjeer’ released.
23. Their film ‘Abhimaan’ was released only a month after their marriage and became a hit.
24. Hrishikesh Mukherjee played the role of a mentor for both of them.
25. Sunil Dutt signed him for a film only because he got a letter of introduction from late PM Indira Gandhi.
26. During his struggling period, he was introduced to director Prakash Mehra by Kalyanji-Anandji.
27. Bachchan has also worked as a playback singer, film producer and television presenter.
28. He entered politics in support of long-time family friend Rajiv Gandhi.
29. He won Allahabad seat of 8 th Lok Sabha by 68.2% votes.
30. Amitabh-Jaya is the only real-life couple to have starred on-screen for 30 years from ‘Ek Nazar’ to ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’.
31. Sholay, in which he played the role of ‘Jai’, released in 1975, becoming the highest grossing film of all time in India.
32. In 1999, BBC India declared it the ‘Film of the Millennium’.